Pages

2.05.2018

8 is Great


Avery is turning 8 this year, which in the LDS church means she gets to be baptized a member of the church.  She is very excited for this big event later this year.  At the beginning of the year Louis and I sat down with Avery to talk about her baptism and what it means and what she can do to prepare for it.  One of those things was to start reading The Book of Mormon on her own each day.  By "on her own" I mean her and I reading it together so I can help her read some of the harder words and explain to her what we're reading.  It has been a special time to come together each night and read from this book.  She's been so good to remind me every night that we need to read. 
I am looking forward to seeing this beautiful girl (inside and out) grow into a beautiful young women.



No comments: