Pages

2.05.2018

Birthday Boy

Our Ethan Buddy Boy is three years old!  This last year has been a trying, but fun year with Ethan.  He's still as sweet as ever, but this year brought tantrums and communication problems.  Ethan was a bit behind on his speech, but is starting to catch up now.  In the last month his speech has exploded and it has been so much fun!  I love watching all that he has been learning lately.
Right now Ethan loves superheros, puzzles, PJ Masks, Aunt Kami, and macaroni and cheese.  He loves being silly and running around being chased. 
On Ethan's actual birthday he woke up and we had a donut cake for breakfast!  I'm pretty sure he ate three donuts!  We played Candy land with him for the first time and played Just Dance Disney that night.  On Saturday we did our family celebration with Louis.  We had macaroni and cheese with hot dogs and had a big cupcake for dessert!  He got to open his presents after dinner and ended up liking the tissue paper from the bags the best. 
Ethan is a cutie and so sweet!  I love reading him books each night and I love his cuddles.  He's usually the first kid up in the mornings, but it means we get one on one time together.  Ethan has the cutest giggle and the sweetest smile.  We are so thankful he is a part of our family.



No comments: