We have been in my parent's house for just over two weeks now and things are going well. The day we moved in we got 18 inches of snow, but haven't had any since that day. Most of the snow is even melted in the front yard. I don't mind the lack of snow at all! Avery started school three days after we moved in and has made several new friends. She gets to ride the bus which she loves and I love that I don't have to live in the car and interrupt naps anymore! We have gone to our new ward and everything went well, a few people in the ward have already been very sweet to me and our kids and I appreciate it a lot. It's been different not having family close by, but we're adjusting. We appreciate my parents letting us stay in their home and look forward to getting our own home in the summer!
2.05.2018
Evanston
Louis started his new job 4 months ago now. Since starting his job we looked at several houses trying to find one that is right for us. The housing market is quite frustrating for a buyer right now. We had several houses that we made appointments to see and they would be under contract before we even got in to see them. This went on for over a month before we decided to take my parents up on their offer to have us live in their house while they are on their mission. Their home is in Evanston Wyoming, which surprisingly enough is a half house closer to Louis' work than Logan was! So slowly, but surely we're making our way to West Jordan! Our plan is to be here until the summer when we will aggressively look for a home! I will be able to be more involved in looking for a house as well when Avery is not in school and I don't have to be home during the week for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment