Pages

8.06.2017

Up to Boise With Louis

The week after Valentine's day Louis randomly suggested that we go up to Boise, just the  two of us, to visit my grandparents.  It was totally spur of the moment and Louis' Mom was so wonderful to watch our children last minute.
Louis and I started out by going to the Boise temple to do initiatory.  We weren't together in the temple and when I was done with initiatory the Sister's asked if I wanted to go to the Celestial Room.  They said that they would send a message to Louis so he would meet me there when he was done.  Well it turned out that Louis was already done so he never got the message!  He ended up waiting about an hour for me to get out!  I kept waiting in the Celestial Room "just a few more minutes" waiting for Louis to come in.  Finally I decided to leave and found Louis in the waiting area.  
He had multiple temple workers come ask if everything was okay or if he wanted them to go find his bride.  
Whoops!  I had a nice relaxing time in the Celestial Room though.


We then went and visited with my grandparents.  They've moved into a assisted living home and Louis and I had not been to visit them since they've been there.  We talked and decided to go to Marie Callenders to eat dinner.  Louis and I had never been there before and we were not disappointed.  After dinner we headed back to my grandparent's.  We had a really great time talking and learning things about my grandparents that we didn't know before.
The next day we found a church to go to in the morning then headed back to my grandparent's and had lunch with them.  Then we talked for a little bit longer and headed home.  It was a short, but wonderful mini trip together.










No comments: