Pages

8.06.2017

Kindergarten: Mission Completed

The end of May brought lots of fun things for Avery!  She got to go on her very first field trip and ride on a school bus for the first time.  She had her first field day at school.  She also got to participate in her kindergarten graduation.  She is growing up so fast and is such a beautiful, sweet, helpful, happy girl.
For the kindergarten field trip they got to go down to Ogden to go to the Tree house Museum.  I volunteered to be a chaperone so I got to tag along with Avery.  When we got to school she was so excited to find out that her friend was in her group for the day. She was also going to come over after the field trip for a play date so they got to spend the whole day together.


 The girls had fun running around and exploring, their favorite thing was dressing up.  
I don't know if you can tell from the picture below, but it was a super windy day!


Avery had fun with her kindergarten graduation.  She got to dress up in her favorite dress, sing us songs and 
recite poems from the school year.  It was the most enjoyable graduation I've ever been to.




Then just like that it was Avery's last day of kindergarten.  She had a great school year and learned so much.  


Avery is really excited to be going into the first grade!  I can't wait to see what this next school year brings her!

No comments: