Pages

8.06.2017

Boise Take Two!

When Louis and I went up to Boise together in February my grandpa kept saying how much
he wished we had brought our kids with us.  So in April we headed back up to Idaho!  
Besides Ethan throwing up along the way, it was a good drive up.


We went to this little aquarium while there, Mary got to touch a stingray
and there were a lot of cool fish to look at.  Including this photo bombing smiling fish.


Louis' favorite part of the trip was watching Ethan and Grandpa walking together.




Avery had an upset stomach while we were there so instead of meeting
up for dinner we stayed at the hotel and had a picnic.  The kids liked it!


I took Mary and Ethan down to the swimming pool, 
but Ethan was not enjoying himself so I took him back up to Louis.
Mary on the other hand was so happy swimming in the pool.
A smile was plastered on her face the whole time!


We enjoyed being able to go up for a few days.  
Our kids had a fun time and made new memories with their great grandparents!

No comments: