Pages

2.21.2017

Christmas 2016

Oh hey!  I never blogged about Christmas. I don't want to go into detail about everything we did because it's now almost 2 months later.  Instead I will post pictures!

Gingerbread houses with Tifannee

Ethan enjoyed eating the candy for the houses

Avery and Louis made a North Pole scene
Avery had a fever during this fun activity 


Wyatt and Melody on Christmas Eve

Nativity scene on Christmas Eve

Our stockings and "fireplace" all ready for Christmas

Christmas morning

Christmas morning

Sometimes it's easier to get them all to make a silly face
instead of getting them all to smile.

Avery with her presents

Mary with her presents

We had a great Christmas season,  Louis did work a lot, which is normal for that time of year,
 but we were able to squeeze in a few fun family activities throughout the season as well.  


No comments: