Pages

2.20.2017

Ethan Buddy Boy Turns 2!

This is long overdue!  Since Chatbooks came about I've post more on Instagram than on the blog.  It's faster and easier!  I still like the blog though to go into more detail about the bigger events of our family life!

Our cute and sweet Ethan turned TWO last month!  He is getting so big and starting to talk more and understand more.  He is a huge Mama's boy.  HUGE.  It can get overwhelming and exhausting, but most of the time I love it.  He loves trains, Paw Patrol, reading books, cars, eating, his binky and blanket, and his siblings.



For Ethan's birthday we invited our families over for cake.  A few people were able to come, but it happened to be at the same time as another family event, so not as many people were able to come because of that.  We had fun talking and playing, and had some yummy Paw Patrol themed cake.


He was eating his cupcake with the cupcake topper!

Ethan's favorite birthday present was this car track I got him.  He would seriously play with it for a good 20-30 minutes straight.  The only problem was it play this super annoying, loud, 10 second song on repeat and there was no way to turn the song off or even the volume down.  So it's back in it's box for a while and up in the closet.  I needed a break from it.  If you're looking for a fun, but annoying toy, here's the link.
We love Ethan and are so very happy that he is a part of our family!  
How could we not be with that cute face?

No comments: