Pages

8.31.2015

Growing Up

Today Avery went to her first day of preschool outside of our home.  I don't know if I can explain just how excited she was!  Since we found out she got in to this preschool she has been asking about it all of the time.  Yesterday she kept saying "I get to go to preschool tomorrow!"  "Mary, do you know I'm going to preschool?" "I'm so excited for preschool!"  The first thing she said this morning was "Do I get to go to preschool today?"


I walked her into school this morning and watched her hang up her backpack on her hook then find her name tag and clip it onto her shirt.  Then she was off!  I handed my sweet 4 year old into the hands of her teachers.  Putting my trust in them to care for her while she was there.

She was bursting with so much excitement that I couldn't even cry that I was leaving her.
When class was over she came out with a smile on her face and BIG hug for me!
I hope that through out this year she will continue to love school!



No comments: