Pages

9.18.2014

All About Becca

Becca:  
I am 25 years old


Becca's Personality:
This is hard to write.  I actually started this post several months ago, but couldn't figure out what exactly my personality is.  

I am a quiet person.  I always have been.  
As a little girl I was the one hiding behind my mom when we met new people.  
It takes me a while to get out of my shell when I meet people.  (like our little Mary)
For that reason I think it's harder for me to make friends.  I've been working on that lately.  

I am a nice person.  I like making people happy and feel good.  
I get very sad when I see others who are sad or who are not being treated well.  
Even in movies and TV shows.  Like on Parks and Recreation,  I just hate how they treat Jerry, Gary, Larry (he had so many names in that show), why can't they just be nice and appreciate him??  

Becca Loves:  
I love to read.  It wasn't something I always loved doing, but once I started reading Harry Potter as a young teenager (probably) I finally learned to love reading.  Thank  you J.K. Rowling and Mom.

I love cooking.  It's something I've always been good at, (again, thank you Mom) but didn't love to do until last year.  
For almost a year now my sister-in-law Alisha and I have been taking turns making each other dinners.  We switch back and forth every Thursday.  
It has really helped me love cooking and branch out on the things I make.  


Speaking of food.  My favorite thing to eat is pizza.  Seriously pizza is the best. 

I love being a wife and mother.  
I love watching my kids play and learn.  They are such good kids.  
I love making meals for my family and packing Louis' lunch for work.
I love being able to stay home and take care of our home and my family.
I love doing what I believe to be the most important thing I can be doing in my life right now.


Becca Knows:  
I know how to make worksheets for my girls so I can teach them at home. 
We took a long break from our at-home preschool while I had morning sickness.
Avery missed it a lot.  I'm glad I've taught myself this skill so I can help Avery and Mary learn, which they both love to do.  


I know how to turn just about everything into a teaching/learning opportunity.

I know the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the true church.  
I know there is a living prophet on this earth today, President Thomas S. Monson.
I know that our Heavenly Father is mindful of us.
I know He loves us all perfectly.
I know that we have a purpose here on earth and if we live faithfully we will be blessed.
If you'd like to know too.  Talk to me.

Things Becca Can Do:  
I can sew.  I'm not awesome or very confident with my sewing, but I enjoy doing it.
I've made a few things for my girls to wear.  I've also made several blankets and burp cloths.
For Christmas this year I plan on making aprons for the girls.


I can drive a stick shift.  I'd like to say I'm better than Louis, but I know he wouldn't agree with me.
  I'm at least better on hills than he is.  

I can throw a really good party.  I really enjoy planning things and think it's something I can do really well.


I can do a fishtail braid.  I just taught myself yesterday, so I'm pretty proud of that right now.  
It's a lot simpler to do than I thought.

That is Becca, I had a hard time at first with evaluating myself.  
Hopefully now though you all know me a little better.  




To read the "All About Avery" post, click here.
To read the "All About Mary"  post, click here.

1 comment:

Dennis said...

Thanks for sharing, and especially for being you. I love you. Also, "SO THAT'S WHERE THAT SHEEPSKIN VEST WENT"