Avery:
was born November 22
she is 3 years old
The Brandley smile Dad?
Avery's Personality:
Avery is FULL of energy. She goes goes goes. Several times I've had people say, "I wish I had that much energy!" Personally I wouldn't want it. I'd need to take several naps through out the day.
Avery is loving, she is always willing to share her snacks. Toys are another story.
She has started to be so polite and kind! She is wonderful!
People have said that the threes are worse then twos, that hasn't been so for us. Yet.
Avery Loves:
Avery loves learning. Since she was a baby she has picked up on things so quickly. She is a sponge.
Recently she has learned the entire ASL alphabet on her own. I printed and laminated an ASL alphabet diagram and she learned it just from looking at that and confirming with me that she was doing it right.
She is constantly doing letters. The only ones she can't do are K, Q, and R. She knows them, she just can't get her fingers to do them.
Spelling Avery, I helped with the R.
She also continues to love reading.
Avery has been doing self portraits the last few months and they are awesome!
She draws some everyday and will tell me, "this one is for Isaac!" "This one is for LynnDee!" etc.
My very favorite self portrait, snowman Avery!
Her favorite food is applesauce, rice krispies, and pretzels. Plus anything chocolate.
Avery loves playing with her princesses. She also likes dressing up as a princess.
Avery loves her baby. Her baby is Mary. She is so great to her and always has been. Avery brings things to Mary when she needs them, she shares with her, she makes her laugh all the time. My current favorite game that they play is running back and forth from the front door to the kitchen laughing the entire time.
I hope I can help them to keep their wonderful relationship.
Avery Knows:
Where to start? I mentioned before that Avery has always loved to learn.
The last several months she has been learning to write letters and numbers. She does so well!
I am a proud mom!
The first letter she ever wrote about a month before her 3rd birthday.
She is also starting to draw some shapes.
Things Avery Can Do:
Avery can open the fridge. That's not always a good thing.
Avery brushes her own teeth and does a really good job.
I still do it every few days to remind her the things she needs to do.
Avery gets herself dressed and undressed.
She sometimes picks out her own clothes too.
Avery is starting to learn to pump her legs on the swings.
Avery puts her own dishes away in the dishwasher and she also starts the dishwasher for us.
Avery's favorite chore is mopping the kitchen and taking out the bathroom trash.
Avery has figured out how to put her own jacket on without it ending up upside down.
Avery is the most wonderful girl I know. She is cute, loving, silly, kind and polite.
We love her so much, she brings so much love into our home.
To read the "All About Mary" post, click here.


.jpg)
2 comments:
So awesome. She is such an angel. You are so good to work with her and teach and love her. So glad to have that special girl as a niece. Love you Avery!!!
You have such beautiful girls. They both seem so smart! I hope my kids catch on to things as quickly as yours have!
Post a Comment