When Louis started talking about not going I got an idea to do an Italian themed date night. Once it was decided we weren't going I quickly planned a date. I searched on Pinterest and found a cute invitation to give to Louis along with a great date night plan from the Dating Divas website here.
I found an Italian music playlist on You Tube and had it playing. I cooked lasagna, garlic bread sticks, and carrots. I also bought some cannolis from a local pastry shop. We had our delicious dinner then moved onto the cultural part of our night. We made play dough sculptures of each other. It was funny, we had a good time.
We're on a beach. Louis got really sunburned.
We went and got the kids from the baby sitter and put them to bed and finished the night by watching The Italian Job. The only "Italian" movie we own. It is a great one!
Louis and I had a great night in Italy. We wish we could visit my parents and can't wait to see them when they get home in the Summer of 2015!
No comments:
Post a Comment