Pages

2.18.2014

Preschool Worksheets

I have had several people show interest in seeing some of the worksheets I've made for Avery for the at home preschool we do.  So I am here to share them.  I make the same worksheets changed slightly to go along with the letter we are doing that week.  This week is F week so that will be the worksheets I'm going to share today.

Number one.  I've been doing this worksheet from the first of the year when I started up with preschool again.  This is a counting and number forming practice worksheet I made for Avery.  I do a different one each week for the letter we are doing that week.  This week is F.  She is doing really well with writing her numbers, but has more trouble slowing down and counting each individual fox and not just sliding her finger along and making up a number at the end.


This worksheet is one I added last week.  It is to help Avery learn patterns.  She is doing okay with it, but doesn't quite understand it yet.


Another new one that I made last week to help Avery learn to draw her shapes (she already knows her shapes of course).  She is doing really well with this one.  The only one she really has trouble with is that star.  I'll have to change up the shapes in a few weeks.


The letter tree is another one I've been doing since I started our preschool up again.  It is very simple to make and Avery really likes it.


Those are the worksheets I make myself.  I have two others that I get from education.com.  It is a great website.  I have this worksheet for each letter and this worksheet for numbers 1-10.  I really like them both and so does Avery.  It has really helped her and she has done well with both.  

There you have it!  The worksheets I use every week and that have so far worked for Avery and me!  

No comments: