Pages

2.10.2014

A Night Out

For Christmas Louis' two youngest siblings gifted us with overnight babysitting.  We used that overnight babysitting last weekend for a Valentine's date.  Tifannee came up Friday afternoon and Louis and I headed out very excited to have a night away!
We had a coupon for the Fun Zone up here in Logan.  It was for a game of lazer tag, a game of bowling (including the shoes), tokens for the arcade, a small pizza, mozzarella sticks, and a drink for each of us all for $20!  We had so much fun playing together!  I had only done lazer one once or maybe twice before. It was just the two of us in there too.  It was so much fun, although I'm pretty sure something was wrong with either my gun or Louis' vest.  He got me a bunch of times and I only got him a handful of times.  When our time was almost up I asked him to just let me get him once!  So he was standing about 3 feet away from me and it would not get him!  Needless to say I walked out of lazer tag with 0 points.
I'm not good at bowling, but I always have fun anyway.  I ended up with 74 points and Louis got 105.  His goal was to break 100 and he succeeded.
The one picture I took the whole night

We had fun playing some arcade games and ended up with 122 tickets.  We kept 16 to get Mary and Avery a bracelet and some tootsie rolls then gave the rest away to some kids.  That's what we always end up doing at an arcade.

Louis and I had a great time together and are grateful for Tifannee and Annette for watching our kids.  

And for a blast from the past, here's a few pictures of Louis' and mine first Valentine's day together!
I don't know why the first two are itty bitty!  Hopefully you can kind of see them.



This one if actually the day after Valentine's day, but cute.


P.S.  Louis bought the ring he proposed to me with on our first Valentine's.  We didn't get engaged until May.

No comments: