Pages

6.06.2014

Paper Airplanes

Remember the year of dates I gifted Louis with for Valentine's Day?  If not, click here to read about it.  May's date was to make paper airplanes and race them at the park!  May was very busy with finals, a new semester starting, and Louis' little brother leaving on his mission so we didn't do it until June 4th!  We invited John and Courtney to join our date!  Before the date I went and checked out some paper airplane making books from the library to help us!  We had a lot of fun making the airplanes and playing with them.  It was really fun to see Avery dragging John around playing with him.


After we had made a lot of airplanes we headed across the street to the soccer field to test them out.  I think it was decided that two of the planes John made were the best.


After we flew our airplanes and played around we went back home for a picnic.  We had such a fun afternoon together!  Lots of time outside, lots of playing, and lots of fun!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun idea!

-Joshie