Pages

7.11.2013

We Went to the Zoo

On Monday we went to Willow Park Zoo up here in Logan.  We like it.  It was our first time this year, but we plan on going back again!  Avery really enjoyed it this year and was excited to see all of the animals and learn more about them.



Looking at the birds

We always love the monkeys!

My girls and me

Avery loves turtles

Looking at the turtles swimming

The zoo now has a turkey!

I'm trying to yank Mary off the fence!  She has a good grip!

Feeding the ducks

The Emus! 

Avery really loves turtles.  Here she is showing me
her turtle stamp and her turtle necklace.
Don't you love her eyelashes!

The zoo was so much fun, I was glad Louis was able to come along with us.  
I also wanted the share this picture of Avery from later in the day as she was eating some applesauce.  
She's so cute and fun!

No comments: