Pages

7.09.2013

Mini Date

Louis and I had a cute little mini date last night. 
About 9:30 last night I said to Louis, "Let's get a blanket and go lay out on the grass."
Okay!  
It was so simple and nice.  

We laid there on the blanket talking and asking each other questions.  
We each made a wish on the first star of the night.  At first we could not remember the little rhyme you say when you wish on a star!  

*  "Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight."  *

We also counted the stars as they started coming out.  We got to 19 before there were too many. 
It was a very good night together.  I love my husband.

I also like to document things by taking pictures.  Louis hates the flash, especially at night!  It is so hard for him to keep his eyes open!  We were laughing so hard trying to get a good picture!   
This first picture still makes me laugh!  Which is why I have to share it!  Enjoy!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy together! Love you guys :)
-Josh

Sarah Moran said...

I love the second picture. You both just look so full of love and joy!