Pages

7.24.2013

New Camera

Avery broke our old camera.  I showed her how to push the button to take pictures on it and she loved it!  One day she tried to do it without me, and when she was finished, the lens would not go back down.  I wisely decided to get a protection plan when I bought the camera almost a year ago.  Walmart sent me an e-gift card to buy a new one.  We decided to get a nicer one with the discount.  We received it yesterday!  When I got home from the temple Avery said she wanted to go to the temple too.  I will never say no to that so we all went up and took a walk around the temple and tested out the new camera!  We had a very good time.  Avery hugged a stranger and said hi to everyone we walked by.  She also enjoyed smelling the flowers.  Mary had fun crawling around and trying to touch the water in the fountain.







The stranger Avery hugged took this picture for us.

This picture makes me laugh.  Just because she's lounging against the temple!


Cool picture taken by Louis

Can you see me crouching down behind the bench holding onto Mary?  
No?  Good.



Picture taken by me!  I think it's beautiful!





2 comments:

Jo Anne said...

What adorable pictures. They make me miss Avery and Mary so much! You are much good parents to take your children to the temple. I know they are learning to love the temple.

Anonymous said...

Fun pictures! The girls are getting so big and beautiful. Becca is looking great. Louis looks better with a full beard rather than just a goatie.... or maybe I just like to give him a hard time.

Much love,

JMB