This last weekend Louis and I went to our Brandley sibling supper. It's always so fun! You can read about some of our previous sibling suppers
here and
here. Jon and Alisha were planning this one and they planned a murder mystery dinner. They gave everyone a character to play and we had fun putting together our costumes! Josh was Miles a race car driver and Megan was Lucy a gambling heiress. Jake was Jules a jewel maker and Celestial was Desiree a business women. Jon was the steward and Alisha was hosting the game. Kamila was Nadya a Russian night club owner, Sterling was a business man, (I don't remember his name) Tifannee was Kitty a Russian spy, and Kaileb was S.L. a detective. Louis was Captain Mal and was captain of the yacht, and I was Bella an Opera singer. We were all aboard the yacht when our host Mr. Archibald Frath was found murdered.
We had a 4 course meal (appetizers, salad, main dish, and dessert) and each course was a different round for the game. In each round we got new information on ourselves and on the other players to help figure out the mystery. In the end pretty much every one had attempted to kill this guy, but only one actually succeeded.
At the end of the night there were a few prizes given out. Megan won the best costume, Kami won best actress, and Celestial won for being the first to solve the murder. It was a fun night, apparently we left too early though and missed Jake's dancing. Too bad! I really like doing these sibling suppers every 6 months. I am extremely blessed and thankful to be a part of the Brandley family! They are all amazing, loving and thoughtful people.
 |
| Kamila |
 |
| Josh and Megan |
 |
| Louis and me |
 |
| Jake and Celestial |
 |
| Sleeping Mary |
 |
| Tifannee |
3 comments:
That is so much fun! I wish my family did something like this! :)
Good times had by all!!!
-Josh
I love that you like being with each other. Warms a mother's heart!
Mom
Post a Comment