Yesterday was Louis' 25th birthday! I didn't end up doing a birthday week for him like I've done for his last 3 birthdays. We just had a relaxed day, which Louis likes because he has a very busy life. We started out our day by heading over to Alisha and Pug's for a birthday breakfast. We had some delicious waffles, bacon, sausage, potatoes, eggs, and fruit. Plus the delicious Oreo pudding cake I made. Joel, Annette, Josh, Megan, Jake, Celestial, Maya, Teancum, Alisha, Pug, Isaac, and Kami were all able to come celebrate Louis. We always have a good time when we get together. After the breakfast we went to the Halloween store to look for costumes for the upcoming sibling supper! We didn't find anything. The rest of the day we spent at home, where Louis likes it best. Louis said he had a great birthday. I am very grateful for Louis and that I get to spend eternity with him! He is very loving and thoughtful and helps me out so much even with all the responsibilities he has with school and work. He works so hard for our family and I am so grateful to be married to such a wonderful man.
 |
| birthday breakfast |
 |
| Jake "weighing" Louis |
 |
| Louis with his cake |
 |
| Louis with his new nerf gun from Kami |
1 comment:
So glad you choose to come to our family 25 years ago! Every family needs a superman and we are so glad that you are ours! I love you all the time no matter what!
Mom
Post a Comment