- Toddler Advice-If a toddler boy shows interest in your belly, you'll have a girl. If he ignores you, it's a boy. Isn't that silly??
- Key to Pregnancy-If you pick up a key by the round end, you're having a boy. If it's by the long end? A girl. This one is just odd, I'm curious to know the origin of this one and why. . .just why. Think about the anatomy of male and females, don't you think the long end would mean a boy and the round end would mean a girl? ;)
- Dream Meanings-If you dream about having a girl while pregnant, you will wind up having a boy and if you dream of a boy, you will be having a girl!
- Eat Garlic- Guess the baby's sex by eating garlic. If the smell seeps out of your pores it's a boy. If there's no scent it's a little girl. Who wants to smell their sweat??
- Model Your Hands-If someone asks you to show them your hands and you show them palm up you're having a girl, palm down it's a boy! This one is silly. If someone asks to see my hands I always always always (pregnant or not) show them palm up!
I decided to post a few more and tell you my answers to them. When I write them out, I will put the girl predictions in pink and the boy predictions in blue. . .does that make sense? It doesn't to me reading it, but I can't think of how to word it. You'll get it though, read on! Everyone who reads this PLEASE comment on if you think I am having a little boy or a little girl! P.S. I got most of these off of parents website, here. Now let's go!
- First one! I'm sure a lot of you have heard this one. Is baby's heartbeat above or below 150? At my last appointment it was at 154 so right on the fence!
- Did you have severe morning sickness? Yes or no? I don't know about severe, but yes I had morning sickness for 9 weeks, and I still feel a little nauseous every now and then. As long as I remember to eat I'm okay.
- Do you crave sweet or salty foods? Sweets, sweets sweets sweets sweets sweets! Skip the meal and bring on dessert! It's been crazy, I didn't want sweets at all with Avery.
- Is your skin soft or dry? It's a little more dry than usual.
- Do you sleep on your right or left? Always on my right.
- Do you have more headaches? Yes or no? Yes, not horrible headaches though.
- Are you carrying high or low? In my opinion, low. This baby is on my bladder all of the time, I can't even tell you how many times I use the bathroom in a day.
- Is your skin breaking out? Yes or no? Yes, but thankfully, not as bad as when I was pregnant with Avery. Thank you!
- Are you graceful or clumsy? I haven't had any trips or spills yet!
- Danging a chain with a charm over your palm does it swing in a circle or back and forth? It dangled back and forth. Apparently though Louis learned in sixth grade that you can make it go whichever way you want and even change from one to the other. Something to do with nerve endings in your fingers. . .whatever though, it went back and forth when I did it!
- Is your right breast bigger or your left? Wouldn't you like to know! This was just another silly one I wanted to share!
| Girl? |
| Or Boy? |
Now, armed with this information go ahead and make your guess to what I will be having! Will it be a little girl or a little boy!
We find out on the 15th, one week from today! Woohoo!
20 comments:
My bet... a boy.
I think you are going to have a boy!! That's what I think :) I don't know if you've seen this chart yet, but it's at babycenter.com on the very bottom of the page has a bunch of links, but there's one that's called the Chinese gender predictor. There are two pregnant girls at my work and it guessed right for both of them!!! Sorry this post is waaaay long, haha but try it!!
I am guessing girl:)
hahaha this is way cute! I did the same thing! In my case, some were right, but I think it is mostly luck! I did hear that gender can best be predicted by when when fertilization occurred in your ovulation cycle!! If you do it before ovulation it is a girl, if you do it on or after ovulation it is a boy!!! Just food for thought ;)
Anyways.. I am going to guess a GIRL!
I'm thinking boy
-Alex Johnson
Hmmm...tough choice. I'm just going to have to go with a GIRL!
I really want a boy for Teancum & Prince Charming to play with but for some reason I've been thinking it's another girl... To play with Maya's little sister Sleeping Beauty that she just knows we're having and talks about non
-stop :-)
PS Such a cute blog post!!! Thanks for sharing!
It's a boy
I say boy.
I'm partial to little girls but I'm guessing a boy
I'm guessing it is a boy!
It's a BOY!! :)
Chrissy Masco
I think girl!
My guess is it's a boy! :)
Those are CRAZY!
I'm going to guess another cute little girl:0)
Girl! Cute belly pictures!
Well from the pictures of your breasts I gotta say a boy, your leftie's looking good! ;-) But Seriously I think you're having a girl.
Girl- just looking at the stats from both of the fams :)
Girl!
Post a Comment