Pages

5.15.2012

Guess What We're Having!!

Many of you probably already know what we're having, but for those of you who don't know yet!!  We're having a little girl!!!  

We are very excited to add another little girl to our family.  It's going to save us a lot of money since we won't have to buy any clothes.  I'm sure I'll end up buying some more anyway though because little girl clothes are just so dang cute!
I was seriously shocked when the technician said it was a girl.  I was 100% thinking and expecting a little boy.  I'm still trying to process it because in my head I've been calling this baby a he!  And to confess, I even bought a few little baby boy clothes!  So I'll save those or give them away!
The appointment went really well and everything is looking great.  Little baby was squirming around and the tech had a hard time getting some measurements.  Also babies face is right up next to the placenta so it we couldn't get a full on picture of her face.  Kinda sounds gross to me, why would she want her face next to that? I guess it's nice and cushy for her, better than my uterine wall.  Still yucky to me though.  Her little profile looks so cute already though!  We love her!!  Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy!  We tried getting some 3D ones of her face, but with her head being right by the placenta they didn't turn out well.

She was spread eagle!  Which I prayed she would be ;)

Her arm and hand
Sweet little leg and foot
Look at her!!  So sweet!  And you can see her pretty much kissing the placenta, ew!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will not lie, i am not suprised you are having a girl. Because i thought for sure she would be all girl and now i am 3 for 3 in guessing Brandley Baby Geneders...maybe i should go to Vegas i don't know. It's going to be so much fun for Avery to have a sister so close to her in age! Congratulations you three cuties. I am so excited to meet this little love.