Pages

10.21.2011

That's Right!

Today I needed to use a belt because my pants are, wait for it. . .too big for me!  That's right!  It makes me super happy!  
Remember this post?  Probably not, I don't think people consistently read my blog enough to remember a post from 3 months ago.  Well it's about when I started doing Jillian Michael's "Shred It" workout.  It's a really good workout and I love it! I'm not only doing the "Shred It" DVD, but a mix  of different things.  What I've been doing the most and enjoyed the most is just going on long walks with Avery.  The weather has been great lately, not hot, but not too cold.  Avery and I love being able to spend so much time outside and obviously it's working great for me because I've lost 4 pounds in the past 3 weeks. Woot woot!
I'm looking forward to a fun weekend, we're going to a Brandley Sibling Supper tomorrow and it should be a lot of fun!  Tonight Louis is going to take me out for the first time on his new motorcycle.  Oh have I not mentioned that Louis bought his first motorcycle?  Well he did!  He just finished his class and got his license and we bought helmets today so we're good to go.  Also Avery will be 11 months tomorrow.  Wow!
and still as cute and happy as ever!

4 comments:

Bree said...

Congrats!! That's soo exciting!! :)

Unknown said...

You go girl! That is so impressive!

Holl.E.L.Wood said...

Congrats! You look great. Also, I read every post on your blog. Does that sound creepy stalker like? Probably. Oh well! :)
Also, I haven't seen you in awhile. We need to get together again.

Becca said...

STALKER!! Haha you're probably just bored at work aren't you? We'll have to plan something soon!