Pages

10.18.2011

Family Photos

This last weekend we had a little family photo shoot.  Louis' sister Tifannee took them for us, she loves taking pictures and was so great!  With what we had going on that day we weren't able to go out until about 7:00ish so we didn't have too much light left in the day, but we were able to get some good shots!  We hope to go out again in a few weeks and maybe then we'll have snow and I would love that!  Enjoy a few of our pictures from that night.
And I want to share a few more pictures that I took of Avery the other day.  She won't crawl away if she's in the grass so it's the perfect spot to take pictures of her!


5 comments:

Sarah Moran said...

Great pictures Becca! I love the darker background because it makes your family really stand out.

The Van Tassells said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe how big Avery is getting!

Unknown said...

I can't believe she will be 1 next month!!! You guys are adorable!

Em said...

Avery is so cute! She is getting big! You have such a cute little family!

Anonymous said...

I know I'm sorry it was dark. I'm glad you enjoyed them. We will for sure get some in the snow! :)