Today is Louis' birthday, YAY 24!! The past two years I have done a birthday week for him and this year was no different. At least this year his birthday wasn't on conference. He always complains that his birthday is always on conference. So the day before the kick off to his birthday week Kamila and I decorated our house. It was a lot easier with someone's help this year.
 |
| The finished product |
 |
| Our front door |
 |
| Kamila helping put up streamers |
 |
| Kamila did our front door as well |
Some of the events of the week included:
Delicious brunch
Treats
Presents
Awesome Superman cake
I don't really have a lot to say about the week, but today as his actual birthday I made a cake-a SUPERMAN cake. Jake, Celestial, Maya, Teancum, Pug, and Alisha were able to come for a little celebration.
 |
| Louis with a few of his presents |
 |
| Louis' Superman cake |
 |
| Before singing to him |
 |
| Celestial, Pug, Alisha, and Avery singing to Louis |
 |
| Jake and Teancum singing to Louis |
 |
| Celestial and Maya |
 |
He blew out all the candles on his first try,
there were 12 though not 24 |
I love that I am married to my best friend. He makes my life so much fun. He can always cheer me up. He's such a good dad to Avery and loves playing with her. I love you so much Louis!
2 comments:
You were right! Cake looks awesome!
Cook Pictures! Happy Birthday Louis!
Post a Comment