So explanation of this last picture. She hasn't been letting me feed her a bottle lately. She likes to do it herself. So I'll just sit her in her bouncy chair and let her eat. After she was done she wanted to get out so she flipped the seat over and started crawling away still buckled into the seat! It was so funny! When I took this picture she stopped crawling for me so I could get a good one.
And this isn't a smiley picture, but it's still blog worthy. She loves sharing her binkie with everyone she'll take it out of her mouth and put it in yours then take it back and do it all over again. A few days ago she started trying to share it with the little girl in the mirror. After quite a few tries I finally got a good picture of it. (There will be an explanation of what is on the door in the background in my next post!)
P.S. This is my 100th post! It only took me 2 years geez!
4 comments:
Congratulations on post # 100! love you!
Geez, she is just so adroable. I love seeing pictures of her. Also, babylegs are so cute! :)
So cute!!
So cute! My favorite is the leg warmers one, but they are all so cute and I love how smiley she is!
Post a Comment