Pages

9.15.2011

Oh My Goodness

That is what I kept saying over and over again this morning after I got Avery out of her crib.  I noticed her pants were a little wet and I thought, "Oh man she leaked through a little bit."  WRONG!!  She leaked through a lot of bit, and it wasn't just #1 it was. . .okay I'll just say it,
POOP EVERYWHERE! GAAA!!
All over  her sheets
All over her blanket, which happens to be mine from when I was little
I took her downstairs and cleaned her up.  I probably should have just put her in the tub, but then I'd have poop all over it and I didn't want that.  There was poop on her legs, on her feet, and on her toes.  It was smeared on her shorts and onesie.  Just a wonderful way to start my day.  I think this is officially her worst blow out ever.
I love my baby girl!
Now if you'll excuse me, I have laundry to finish.

What's your child's worst explosion story?

3 comments:

Holl.E.L.Wood said...

Ew! You took pictures of poo! haha you're funny :)

Becca said...

It's important to document. Plus I had to show Louis!

Sarah Moran said...

Natalie was my worst for exploding - I can think of three different times when there was poop out of her diaper and all the way up to her neck on the front and back. Once I was getting her out of her carseat to go into Target so I stripped her clothes in the car, cleaned her up, wrapped a blanket around her, and bought her a whole new outfit - and two hours later she got pooh everywhere again.