Pages

9.22.2011

Where Has the Time Gone?

Can you believe my daughter is already 10 months old???  She really isn't doing too many new things, she can say Mama, she will clap when I say "Yay!" (it's awesome), she crawls up the stairs, and cruises along the furniture.  Here are some cute pictures of Avery from this month.

Louis and Avery matched at church last week, and it was even his idea not mine
Peek-A-Boo!
Can you see her tiny little ponytail in this one?
In her Canadian shirt from Katie
If she needs to transport things while crawling she'll stick them in her mouth!
Her first time going up the stairs
After we finished out fudgesicle and she wanted more
So stinkin' cute!
Oh she gives kisses now too.  Don't they look nice and slobbery?

We love you Avery Baby!

3 comments:

Megan Passey said...

omg. I love her sad face from the fudgsicle! I don't know why kid's sad faces make me laugh!

Becca said...

I love it too! It's so funny, she get's the poutiest lip then just bursts out in tears, and she has the biggest crocodile tears

Nanette said...

They grow up so fast. She is at a fun stage right now. Make sure you keep a journal of all the stuff she does, so that when she's older you will remember what she was like as a baby.