Pages

9.10.2011

10 Things

I'm feeling the desire to blog, but nothing has been going on in our lives that is too exciting since school started for Louis.  Which I'm actually glad about because this summer was so flippin busy!  So I just decided to write down 10 random facts about myself that maybe you didn't know.

  1. I love watching new TV shows!  I get hooked.  I have seen every episode of Friends, How I Met Your Mother, King of Queens, 3rd Rock From the Sun, The Office, Prison Break, Charmed, Ugly Betty, and I've been working on Seinfeld.  This makes me sound so lame.
  2. I eat peas with my fingers and it's always driven my dad crazy, but I continue to do it anyway.
  3. I was born in England, my dad was in the Air Force and we were living there when I was born.  Yes I still am an American citizen. (people have seriously asked me that)
  4. I hate being alone at night, I will freak myself out and get really scared.
  5. I love to sing and have been in the ward choir since I was at least 14.
  6. I am not good at making new friends.
  7. I had a natural child birth, people have asked if I chose to or if it just happened.  I chose to.  Not because I'm crazy and don't think you should use drugs, I think it was just because I thought, "How many millions of women have had children without anything, I can do it too."  And I did, and it was great, and I plan on doing it again.
  8. I love going to historical church sites, so far I've been to Martin's Cove, Independence Rock, Nauvoo, Carthage Jail, Liberty Jail, Independence, (including that weirdo sea shell looking place where a creepy guy followed us around while we went on a tour) Palmyra, Hill Cumorah, Adam Ondi Ahman, Kirtland, and I think that's it. . .
  9. My favorite dessert to eat is Carrot Cake (Right Megan Passey?)
  10. # 9 was a joke
If you already knew all this about me then wow, you must love me a lot!  Thank you.

5 comments:

Charissa & Don Bishop said...

I think I knew all that about you, but the one about being scared and I guess the one about making friends. I used to think that about myself too, but the older I get, I find it easier to make friends, or maybe I am just more comfortable with myself??

megs and josh said...

The more we find out about Becca the more we love her! Becca is great!
#4: A shift must really be killing you then :( does it help to have avery?
-Josh and Megan

Becca said...

A shift does suck sometimes, only 2 more years! Avery doesn't really help. (sorry Avery) I asked Louis to give me a blessing because it was really bad and I've been a lot better.

Unknown said...

Becca you are so awesome! I am right there with you on the TV show thing, i get addicted a little too easily! Thanks for being such a fun and amazing example to me! Love ya!

Nicole said...

I knew all this about you! And I'm proud of it! :) You are so stinkin awesome! Love you!