The day after we got home from our trip was Halloween. I do not suggest planning your trips this way. We were tired in the morning, but we had to just back in to our routine. After Avery and Mary were out of school we got to get ready to head out for some Halloween fun! We visited Louis' sisters at work, went to a trunk or treat, had pizza, and for the first time ever we went trick or treating house to house in our neighborhood. I don't know why we've never gone before, probably because our kids are younger and it's a lot of work for us. They loved it though! Ethan was just adorable saying trick or treat to everyone!
The Princess in Black
It is from one of her favorite book series
Princess Poppy from Trolls
A vampire bat
Wyatt Jack was a Jack-o-lantern
Louis and I were Ron Swanson and bacon and eggs.
You have to watch Parks and Recreation to get this.
No comments:
Post a Comment