Pages

3.13.2016

Sibling Shenanigans

Louis and I were in charge of the latest sibling supper for the Brandley kids.  Louis thought it would be fun to do a St. Patrick's day party.  Last night was the big night!  Alisha and Kami helped me set up for the party and things looked great!  Sadly Ethan has been so sadly sick and Mary has had a low fever and has been sleepy the last several days so I stayed home with them so we didn't pass on the sickness to our family.  For the party we planned dinner and some St. Patrick's day themed minute to win it games.  It seems like that's our favorite go to for parties!  They're fun to play and fun to watch!
They had to shake around to get the shamrocks out of the basket

Separating the marshmallows from the cereal

Getting all of the green m&m's

The adults had to try and get shamrocks from the ground back to their team while the kids (leprechauns) tried to protect the shamrocks by hitting the adults with pool noodles
I'm really sad I missed watching this game! 

All the kiddos

Jake's clan

The whole group from the party

Everyone had a good time!  We're grateful to have family close by and 
that we can often get together and have fun!

No comments: