Pages

3.31.2016

A Buddy for Ethan Buddy

A few weeks ago we had our 20 week ultrasound for this baby!  We had a fun 3 days (or maybe only 3 hours. . .) where we thought maybe we wouldn't find out the gender of the baby.  Then I came to my senses and knew that I couldn't do that!  The ultrasound started and it was so fun to see the baby moving around, it had its hand up by its face just like all of our other babies.  We are excited to announce that Baby Brandley number 4 is a boy!  I'm glad that Ethan is going to have a brother so close to him, I think they'll have lots of fun growing up together.


Everything is looking perfect with the baby!  We do not have a name right now, and we don't even have a short list of names.  Hopefully a name will be chosen soon and we  won't have it be like when we had Ethan and still hadn't decided on a name!  I am feeling really well, no longer nauseous which is the best thing ever!  I have occasional back pain and occasional heartburn, but so far this has been my easiest pregnancy yet.  

No comments: