Pages

12.30.2014

The Polar Express Sibling Supper

Since all of Louis' sibling would be together over Christmas it was decided to have a sibling supper.  I had the idea of a Polar Express party, so Louis and I were put in charge of it.  Really the only thing that made is "Polar Express" was that we all wore our pajamas and the kids watched The Polar Express while we played games after dinner.


Louis prepared games for the nights, he had many Christmas music quizzes 
that everyone had fun doing.  



The last game of the night was Christmas Family Feud!  Everyone had so much fun!  We did boys against girls and the boys ended up winning.  Although the most fun was during a round with the girls.  Louis was laughing so hard he couldn't breath!  



We ended the night with some white elephant gifts.  Louis and I had fun getting these all together!  


This party was a fun way to end our Christmas celebrations!  
Can't wait for the next sibling supper in April!  

No comments: