Pages

12.30.2014

12 Days of Christmas

Louis had so much overtime this year leading up to Christmas.  I could tell it was wearing on him and I wanted to do something to cheer him up and get him through the weeks leading up to Christmas when he'd finally get a break.  I decided to do a 12 days of Christmas.  I thought up some ideas and got to preparing!  The hardest part was waiting until 12 days before Christmas to do it!  Here's what I gifted him with:

Day 1:  Summer sausage and crackers

 Day 2:  Homemade Oreos
I don't make these often so it's really a treat!

Day 3:  A massage, because he's always giving me them 
and he hardly ever gets them in return!

Day 4:  Breakfast in bed.  I didn't get a picture of this one before he had eaten it all!

Day 5:  A thankful note from me.  Filled with many reasons of why I'm thankful for him.

Day 6:  His favorite cereal!

Day 7:  Driving around in our jammies to look at Christmas lights.

Day 8:  A homemade Christmas card from his girls

Day 9:  Watching a Christmas movie as a family, he chose A Muppet's Christmas Carol.

Day 10:  A beautiful fireplace so Santa can come!  I've done this two other years
and Louis really likes it.

Day 11:  Wrapping Avery and Mary's presents together

Day 12:  Some Hershey Kisses to wish him a "Merry Kiss-mas!" 

Louis enjoyed this and said his favorites were the thankful note and the Oreos.  I had fun doing this or Louis and Avery liked helping out when she could too.  We love our Louis and are so thankful for the hard work he does for our family.

No comments: