We finished up our first year of preschool last week. It was a great year of learning! Avery has progressed so much and we've had a lot of fun.
These pictures are from our first month of preschool
Her first worksheet!
These are from the second month, I had started adding in more worksheet to work on things other than just letters. We ended up doing counting, patterns, and shapes this year.
These last pictures are from our very last week of preschool for the year! Our A-Z review.
We will be starting up again probably the second week of January. We'll see how well I can keep up with things with a newborn in the house. I plan on adding in addition/subtraction and sequencing this year. I'll possibly continue adding things in, but that's what I have planned for now.
I am grateful that I can do this with Avery (and Mary soon) and that she loves learning!

No comments:
Post a Comment