On Saturday we had Avery's 3rd birthday party! She had such a fun time with her family! When everyone arrived we played a pin the bow on the Minnie. I attempted to make a Minnie Mouse,
it turned out pretty good I think.
Everyone enjoyed it! I know Avery did, she went along with everyone while they
took their turn and then told them to go get their surprise.
After the pin the bow on the Minnie we did bowling. I don't have any pictures of this activity.
After everyone who wanted to did the bowling we opened presents.
Avery was very excited about all of her presents!
Then we had some delicious cake and cupcakes!
Avery really enjoyed her party she was so happy and excited that all of her family and cousin friends were there! Thank you everyone who came to celebrate with her it really meant a lot to her and me.
Happy third Avery!












No comments:
Post a Comment