Pages

6.17.2011

Random Thoughts and Pictures


I have many pictu
res that I love, but they aren't really worthy of having a whole post dedicated to them, so I'm going to do little post with snippets of our days. And yes let's face it they're mostly going to be of Avery because come on, she's more photogenic and a lot more fun to look at.

Well this guy is pretty fantastic to look at too, but
I'm sure you all think Avery is cuter

See, she even knows it! "Miso Cute"! This is one
of the onesies that was made at one of my baby showers

I watched Maya for the day while Jake and Celestial got
ready for a garage sale and we made cookies

She was a great helper and always asked "Can I do it?"

I went through all of Avery's stuff to see what
I wanted to add to J&C's garage sale and as I was
going through her newborn clothes I couldn't believe
how tiny she used to be. This onesie used to be baggy on her

Ever since Avery started reaching out for things she would
lunge at my water bottle whenever she'd see it.
She totally knows how to use it now

Avery fell asleep in Teancum's swing
doesn't she look so comfy?

Avery wearing Louis' hat

She is getting really good at sitting up,
but sometimes she gets too excited and. . .

tips
over

This was just today she did this herself while she was just rolling
and rolling and rolling around as she tends to do now,
tangled up in her blanket it was so funny

And here she is after I freed her, I love her so much!

There is my rambling I'm done now. I love all these pictures, hope you enjoyed them too

No comments: