Pages

11.12.2010

Just a quick update

Today I had a doctor's appointment and she checked to see if I was dialated and effaced. And guess what. I'm 2-3cm dialted and 80% effaced! Woohoo!! I was very surprised to hear I was this far already. I'm 36 weeks right now. The doctor was surprised too she said oh wow! She didn't expect me to be this far with my first pregnancy. I'm happy though! She said maybe I'll have a Thanksgiving baby, but also maybe I'll just be sitting at 3cm for the next 4 weeks. (hopefully not) I'm going in every week now though so we'll see how things continue to progress.

5 comments:

Charissa & Don Bishop said...

OMG! How awesome is that?? Can't wait, when is your baby shower?? Hopefully before the baby comes!

Becca said...

I have a shower today and then on Friday and Saturday. So I don't think it'll be anytime in the next week, but we'll see!! It'd be fine if it was

Sarah Moran said...

How exciting! I've made a bunch of things for you so this means I'd better send them out. Did your address change? If it did will you send me an update? Love you!

Becca said...

No we're still at the same place. Now I'm excited did you make me some of your cute burp cloths?

megs and josh said...

holy moley! awesome let us know if we can do anything to help you and louis out. maybe phill will get to see little avery before he leaves.