Pages

11.19.2010

Getting ready for baby

Today at my appointment my doctor told me she wouldn't be surprised to see me come back in later today to have the baby! I'm dialated to a 3 and 90% effaced now and I've been having more contractions today than usual. I've been feeling about 2 a day lately and today I've felt around 7. They're not getting any more intese or painful yet, so we'll see how things progress! I'm trying not to get my hopes up though. I have two baby showers in Ogden this weekend that I'm hoping I can go to! I have one tonight with my friends (thanks Holly!) and one tomorrow with my family. So today I'm going to try to keep myself busy and get some things done around the house in case she does come today. I have laundry and dishes to do and I'm hoping to clean the house so I won't have to do it after. I also want to make a lasagna to add to the freezer stash I've been working on. I've added a few pictures of the baby room so people can see it. We've had our crib since I was 10 weeks I think, but didn't get any bedding until a couple of months ago. Which still may seem early for some people, but I'm the type of person who when I know something needs to get done, I like to do it as soon as possible so I'm not stressing about it later. We still need to buy more sheets though, we only have two. That's all for today and who knows maybe my next post will be about the delivery!
This is for Megan, she keeps asking what colors the bedding is. And Sarah do you like the little night stand??
Closer up on the bedding, so now you know Megan it's dark red and tan

The blanket we made for her

3 comments:

Barbie Mills said...

How exciting! I was in early labor at my baby shower, and still had lots of fun. Enjoy yours! Good luck with everything!

The Hicks of Kentucky said...

So cute! Love the name. Good luck with everything!

Nanette said...

The blanket is adorable and I love the night stand and bedding. Megan told me that you had your baby yesterday. Congrats! I can't wait to see her.