Pages

10.29.2010

Ultrasound Pictures

Today we went to a doctors appointment and I had an ultrasound to measure her because my doctor thought I was measuring small at my last appointment. Turns out I wasn't, I'm actually measuring 6 days ahead! So the new expected date is December 5th! Which is fine by me I'm think it's great if she comes earlier we're ready for her! And to be honest I am getting just a little bit tired of being pregnant, I love feeling her move and everything I'm just getting more and more uncomfortable each day! So baby is good they said she's 5 lbs 14 oz right now and they think she'll be about 7 1/2 lbs when she's born. Funny story, after we were done with the ultrasound we went in to see my doctor and she was looking at the ultrasound and saw that the technician put boy on there. So she was like, they said you're having a girl right? We told her that was what they told us at our first ultrasound and they didn't say anything different to us at the ultrasound today. She said she thought the technician had just put boy on there but didn't see that it was a boy because there were no shots of that area of the baby. She said that he had done that before and that she'd have to go give him a hard time about it! So we're hoping it is still a girl and he didn't discover anything different and just didn't tell us. Well we wouldn't care if it was a boy, but we've already started getting GIRL stuff so we don't want our boy to have to wear pink. I'm very glad we got to have a second ultrasound because we got some amazing 3D pictures of the baby. They've tried doing 3D pictures before, but none of them turned out very well, these ones are great though so enjoy!
Who do you think she looks like? Either of us or just a wrinkley weird looking baby? Louis made the commentthat he thought she'd been in water too long (I know it's not actually water she's been in, but you know) A few people so far have said she has my nose and Louis' chubby cheeks
She had her hand up by her face like this the whole time

Very cute baby girl! (hopefully a girl)

Can you tell she started getting frustrated with the ultrasound tech guy
pushing on her head?

2 comments:

Nanette said...

How exciting! She will be here soon. Babies are so wonderful.

Unknown said...

Seriously!!! She looks SO much like both of you ALREADY!!! Cannot wait to meet the little sweet baby girl (hopefully)!!!

- Celestial *Starr