Pages

10.18.2010

I just wanted to put up some more pregnant pictures for those of you who I don't see very often! Mostly my sisters living out of state. We only have 8 weeks left until my due date and we're hoping it goes by quick! I'm guessing it'll feel slow though. Things have been going well, I still have back pain, but it's not as bad as it used to be. I've also been getting heartburn, and let me tell you that is no fun at all. I've also started getting little practice contractions every now and then. She's still moving around all the time especially in the mornings. The doctor said at my last appointment that I might be measuring a little small so I get to have a 2nd ultrasound to have her measured more accurately and see what's going on. So things are going really well and we're really looking forward to her coming!

This was just last week so I'm about 32 weeks here

We love her! You can tell that's a heart right

2 comments:

Nanette said...

You're getting big, but you look so cute! I don't remember if I commented in your earlier post, but I love the name that you picked for your baby. It is adorable!

Charissa & Don Bishop said...

Awww, thanks, you look so cute! Hang in there with the heartburn thing, just drink a glass of milk before you go to bed. Love you!