So some of you may know that when we moved into our apartment and hooked up our washer the hookup leaked and it took THREE MONTHS until finally our managers got it fixed. Then we were so excited to finally be able to do laundry! Sadly though our washer started leaking, we had someone look at it and they just found one problem after another and told us it was time to get a new washer. So my wonderful father-in-law started calling around to see what deals he could find, he is pretty awesome at getting good deals. He found one for us and yesterday he brought them up to us!!! I am so grateful for Joel (father-in-law) he did so much for us! We finally have a washer that works, and today I did laundry in my own house for the first time since I've been married!! It was really exciting, I know it's pretty lame to be excited about laundry, but after having to haul your laundry around to do it, it's nice.
2 comments:
Yay for having a washer! That is so awesome! I'm super jealous!! Hauling your laundry around is no fun. We don't even have hook-ups in our apartment so even if we had a washer and dryer we couldn't use them. So we have to take our laundry to my parents house every week-which I'm grateful to them for letting us do it, but it still is such a bother! Have fun doing your laundry at home! Isn't being a wife so much fun? :)
yeah that was a major reason why we picked our apartment. It was so awesome doing my laundry, and yes I love being a wife!
Post a Comment