Pages

2.17.2010

Yesterday I got to spend a few hours with this sweet little girl! Isn't she a cutie! Yes she is. Sorry the balls covering most of her.

This is my new niece Maya, I usually get to watch her about once a week and it is always so fun! Especially yesterday she was laughing at everything, I would look at her and she would start laughing. She makes me very excited for the day when I get to have have kids of my own.(well I am excited and impatient for that day with out watching Maya, but she makes me more excited) I just wanted to share this picture because I thought it was cute!

2 comments:

Celestial Starr said...

Thank you SO much for loving Maya! And for helping us fulfill our callings by watching her so often. I'd rather have her spend time with family members that love her than anyone else (I mean if we cannot be take her with us)!!! I have to agree. I think she is such a cute little girl too! She is so fun! She makes me want to have a(nother) baby too!!! Becca we so appreciate you and your willingness to help out and love our baby!!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We love you!

The Dance Source said...

She is Darling! Kids are so much fun!