So honestly sometimes I hate the drive to Ogden, but it was really beautiful yesterday with all the snow and I enjoyed my drive and being able to look at the amazing world we have all been blessed with, I know that sounds cheesy, but it's true.
I just love love love this little guy Tafton, he is the sweetest kid. Right when I got there he kept saying Gucca (that's my name) and wanting me to take him outside. So we went outside and played in the leaves for a while he would go crazy when I would throw the leaves up in the air at him.
Tafton and I stopped playing with the leaves because Matt and Val came and Tafton loves their dog Gizmo. So does Mikaela, it was so cute she kept putting her hand over to Gizmo so he'd lick her hand.
To everyone's surprise Mom even came to the Super Bowl celebration! I'll tell you why this is so shocking, she says that her goal in life is to go one year without knowing who is playing in the Super Bowl. With Ben's persuation though, she came!
Mikaela is such a sweet little baby, she is always smiling at you!
7 comments:
What great pictures! I'm glad you were able to go and have a good time. We just got back from watching the superbowl (it was rebroadcast here this evening). Man it was hard to go the whole day without hearing the score or who won!
Thanks for sharing all the great pictures, maybe one day we will be able to come to the superbowl party too! Miss you, wish you were coming out next month
Those are some fun pictures! Thanks for sharing!
I wish I was coming too Charissa! Especially since I found out I may be the only sister not there if Sarah gets a flight :(
How fun! I love super bowl parties, especially with family.
It looks like you guys had SO much fun! I remember hearing about the party last year! What a fun family tradition! Your blog is so cute Becca and I hope everything is going well! :)
Post a Comment