On Saturday Megan and I had a cookie making party! Megan wanted to try to make healthier chocolate chip cookies and she found a recipe on www.sparkpeople.com basically you just substitute in splenda, brown sugar splenda, and whole wheat flour and there was sone applesauce in it too. What we did was make one bach that was super healthy, one batch that was only semi-healthy, and one batch that was normal.
This is all the cookies after we were done, now you know
Here are the Super healthy cookies, they look good don't
they, but don't be fooled!
Here are the semi-healthy cookies
And finally the normal ones!
So the super healthy cookies were looked delicious as I said, but to be honest. . .the only good part was the chocolate chips! The semi-healthy ones were okay but still not as good as the normal chocolate chip cookies, the normal ones were delicious! Maybe I just thought this because I'm used to the normal ones, but the other ones tasted too cakey, if that makes sense. It was a fun time though! Here are a few more pictures when Tafton was helping us with the first batch of cookies.
He was a good little helper
And he had a fun time too!
1 comment:
That looks like so much fun! And a good experiment too! It's a shame that most things that taste good are unhealthy, don't you think? It's so true though. I've never used splenda before but I've heard it isn't that great. Have you ever used it in anything else?
Post a Comment