I wanted to ask each girl some questions about their thoughts and feelings about doing school at home.
I hope it will help them in the future looking back at this time.
Avery
What are some things you've felt since school closed?
Stuck at home it's a little sad. You can't like go anywhere. You can't have play dates! Hopefully this ends somewhere during summer break so we have lots of summer break still for play dates!
What have you liked about online learning?
Being on my computer for hours and seeing my friends.
What have you not liked about online learning?
It's boring and the teacher can mute you and make it so you can't unmute yourself.
What do you miss about going to school?
Recess, seeing my friends in person, and we didn't get to do our multiplication ice cream party or our division pizza party!
If you could, what's one thing you would change about online learning to make it better?
If the teacher reads a book she'd have to send it to the kids! We've been reading Spider Kane and it's good!
What are you looking forward to next year when you're hopefully back at school?
Harder math. The math in third grade is easy!
Mary
What are some things you've felt since school closed?
I kind of got stressed sometimes because at home Ethan can annoy me and at school he can't! Sometimes happy, no homework.
What have you liked about online learning?
I at least get to see my friends again.
What have you not liked about online learning?
We have to sit at the computer for three hours.
What do you miss about going to school?
I miss recess and lunch time. I don't really get to see my friends in person anymore.
If you could, what's one thing you would change about online learning to make it better?
We would get play dough and Miss Downs would tell us what to make and we would make it. For two hours!
What are you looking forward to next year when you're hopefully back at school?
Meeting my new teacher, seeing my friends from class again if some of them are in my second grade class.


No comments:
Post a Comment