Pages

4.17.2020

Mary's Birthday

Our sweet Mary turned 7 years old!  I think the highlight of her whole birthday was getting to go on her birthday date with Louis.  Louis surprised her with a day off of school and took her to the Adventure Park in Park City.  She had the best time!  Since they went during the week and when people are usually in school there were very few people there.  They got to ride the zip line something like 10 times in a row without even getting off in between.  Sadly, the mountain coaster was closed for repairs, but she did get to do a rock climbing wall and made it to the very top and rang the bell after several attempts! 




For Mary's birthday she wanted to go inside of McDonald's to play on the play place and eat, so I took her and Avery out for dinner there and they had a great time.  Mary's other request was an ice cream cake, I had never made one before so I opted to buy one instead.  We love our Mary, she is a peacemaker and likes people to be happy, she loves to read, and she loves to help with her little brothers.  We are blessed to have Mary in our home. 



No comments: