Pages

4.17.2020

10 Year Anniversary

Louis and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary in August.  We went to Park City which is where we spent our honeymoon.  We had an awesome hotel room that was close to a lot of restaurants, we spent the day at the Park City Adventure Park riding the zip line, mountain coaster, and a scenic ski lift ride.  We got soooo sun burned, but had such a wonderful time!  One of the highlights of our anniversary for me was leaving an anonymous gift card and note on the car of some newlyweds!  It was so sweet thinking back on when that was us and being able to wish these newlyweds the best as we were celebrating our 10 year anniversary!
I am continuously grateful for Louis and our relationship.  I love spending my life with him and I love the life we have built together.


No comments: