Our cute and sweet Mary turned three years old this week! She could not be more excited about it!
Her whole birthday she kept saying, "I'm not two anymore! I'm three years old!"
These are some random things about Mary.
Mary is getting so big, she is talking all of the time and I love the things that come out of her mouth!
Mary has the sweetest quiet voice! Don't let that fool you though. She's feisty!
My favorite things she says,
"I just already did that!"
"Why are you smiling? Because you love me?"
"Can I have some checkup?" (ketchup)
"I'm so beautiful!"
She is learning so much and getting so smart! She knew all of letters before she was 2, but she now also knows all of the letter sounds! She is starting to learn how to write her letters, she knows how to spell Mary, Jack, stop, go, and Mom. She can count to 39 and count backwards from 10.
Mary loves to sing songs and picks up on them quickly.
She loves to dance and I have to get a video of her dancing one of these days because it's wonderful!
Mary still loves to climb and jump. She's our wild child!
Mary has been awful to potty train. It's been stretched out fooooooorever! I feel like we may actually be there now though. I hope that doesn't jinx anything. The last week has gone really well, but it seems like she is good for a while then regresses, then is good for a while and regresses again.
Here are a few of Mary's favorite things: apples, "checkup", nursery rhymes, she loves having a blanket on her lap, the color red, earrings, reading, watching a show, going to the park, and balls.
We are so happy Mary is in our family, she brings happiness and laughs into our home!


1 comment:
Made me smile!! Seeing those pictures! I am so happy caley has another positive example in her class!! So happy to know your sweet family!!
Post a Comment