Our time with my family was great and we did a lot, but I took almost no pictures! Here are some of the highlights.
Running a 5K with some of my family. When I say running I mean run/walk/run/walk/run/walk.
The Aerospace Museum. When we first moved to Utah 19 years ago my Dad said he'd take me to the Aerospace Museum, a few weeks ago he finally did! The museum is a lot bigger than I imagined and we all had a good time running around and seeing all of the planes.
The Minion movie. This was so fun! I wasn't sure how Mary would do at the theater, it was her first movie theater movie, but she did so great! She loved the movie and just giggled and said, "Silly minions!" for the first 20 minutes of the movie! It was a good one!
Long walk around my parent's neighborhood. Up their GIANT hill!
Cousin time. I'm so glad that we have cousins that live close by for my kids to play with. I didn't have that the first part of growing up and it is so nice seeing my kids play with my siblings kids!
Salt Lake and our kids first trip to temple square! We met up with the Morans for a bit, had lunch and walked around temple square. I even got Jared to recreate proposing to Sarah in the same spot he proposed to her years ago!
Side note: Avery really wanted to see President Monson while we were there.
She even said a prayer that Heavenly Father would bless her and she could meet him.
This was as close as she got. I tried to get her excited, "Look there's President Monson!"
Her response though was, "No Mom. I wanted to see the real one."
Family pictures. All 37 of us were only together for about 2 hours during the 3 weeks we had family in town! Luckily we were able to get pictures taken in those 2 hours! I wouldn't be surprised if this doesn't happen again.























No comments:
Post a Comment